I have officially purchased trail mix (which is apparently all for me...mmm?) and a 2100 holes/sq. in mosquito/no-see-um net, and I am very excited about this.
Bathing suits are present, and semi-matching. There are plans in place for sunscreen and coolers. There is also a big black box circa 2003 or so from behind my Alice in Wonderland door that has begun to be packed with random things. Sequence initiated, people. This is really happening.
And we are excited!!
I like the pictures before (and I like the new layout, by the way, Alaine), and I'm going to add some of my own.
A more specific "waterfalling" picture (Actually where we'll be falling, um, or whatever):

Note: In case you didn't recognize, this is not either one of us.
Also, this is probably closer to what we'll look like Zorbing, because we like water:

Actually, this whole trip is sort of water oriented.
Then, Savannah:

And in Jacksonville, free drinks from a bunch of lonely marines?:

Chapel Hill (a ready made collage, yay!):

And lots of other things too, I'm sure. Also, you should keep checking here, because we plan on doing a lot of this:

And taking regular pictures too, so we'll put them up, I assume.
20 days!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment