Monday, August 31, 2009

Fall Tides Bring Summer Sighs

I love Fall, don't get me wrong.

But already I'm beginning to plan for my next summer vacation.
I've never had proper vacations before, so I love having the option of one each summer.

This one I'm really excited about.

My plan is to fly into Cali, then drive up along the coast to Washington and fly home again, seeing everything that interests me along the way.

::heavenly voices::

I love the west coast, and especially the north west.
I have some family scattered along it, so I might even be able to visit some of them.

This trip will probably be a bit more expensive because of the rental car and plane tickets, but if it is carefully planned and carefully saved for, I think I can do it.

The only problem is who can go with me?
I'd rather not go alone, but if it comes down to it, I might.
There's something quite relaxing, if lonely on occasion, about traveling by yourself.

I get excited just thinking about it. I've never been to Seattle.

I think I'll begin praying for a friend to go with, first.
It'll have to be a friend who can split costs with me, haha.
And it will have to be someone I can travel with.

Ready? Go.

In the meantime I will torture myself delightfully with looking at maps and thinking of festivals and piers and chinatowns (maybe not that one) and beaches and Sights To See.....

/happy sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment