I kinda forget what happened besides the parade last night (we camped at Cosby park-- not so great-- the wood we got from Kumbrabow would NOT light no matter what we did.. so I ate a lunchable for dinner, lol. Our site was next to these horrifically "hick" people that were unfriendly, and the dad told his little kids not to "be retarded" hahaha. Too late!), so today we white water rafted which was AWESOME... I can totally handle class 4 rapids, so maybe sometime I'll try class 5 or 6, haha. Our guide Obama was really funny and nice, and you must have to have a zillion kinds of abs to work at a rafting place, because they are bent half back into the water like the whole time, steering. Some parts made us scream, but it was super fun, and I loved paddling in sync with everyone as we flew across the rapids. Super fun! All the pics of that are on the water-camera though, so you won't see those til we get home.
We drove straight from rafting to the hotel, because it has a pool, so we thought "let's just hop in the car and go!" So we did. This is a roadtrip after all, haha.
So right now we're at our Super 8 Motel in TN, with gloriously nothing to do tonight but float around in the pool. Tomorrow is zorbing, and then a straight shot to Savannah!
The internet here is super crappy, so no pictures for you!
**
These videos took all night to load, so I'll post em before we head out today:
No comments:
Post a Comment