I am writing this blargh courtesy of free wifi in the Halifax airport.
The reason I am not currently on PEI is because I'm pretty sure I'm bad luck when it comes to airplanes. I break them.
Ireland-- fuel leak, finally left at 2am on the same plane.
Cali-- broken plane, stuck in LAX for like 7 hours
Canadia-- broke the plane, stuck in Halifax another hour in addition to a 3 hour layover.
Not to say this isn't sort of enjoyable in its own way... if I wanted to be stuck in an airport, I guess I'd pick Halifax. It's in the middle of nowhere, and the people are REALLY funny, and some of them are very cute. I've been finding out weird things all day, like the boy in line behind me was flying home to his family on PEI because his dad died, and he had his wrist in a cast because he found out just LAST NIGHT and smashed things. Sad.
Also there are sooooooo many indiekids. They're cute, but kindof annoying.
Being a cowboy/girl seems to be the fashion do of the moment. I guess they heard about my costume for my costume party. Nice.
We had another surprise-- we lost an hour! I definitely thought we were in the same time zone, but apparently not. TMYK.
Here is mom, what Halifax looks like from the airport, and Canadian money. Also, a picture of me my mom just took. Yes, I will let them have a turn. I have been awake since 2 a.m., and been in three airports, and looking forward to the fourth, because that means we're there. : )



No comments:
Post a Comment