Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Green Gables Is the Place to Be

It's so confusing blogging a day behind myself!

I just added pics and videos for Tuesday, and tomorrow is already Thursday! We are headed into Charlottetown for Canada Day festivities, and I'm excited to see the Basilica and more fireworks.

Anyway, today was a GORGEOUS day, which was invigorating after a gloomy Sunday and a rainy Monday. We went to Green Gables proper, ran into a bunch of Japanese tourists, and then headed way out to the most northwestern spot possible-- Tignish. They have a windmill factory thing on the North Cape, and the Black Marsh Nature trails, and a restaurant I heard was pretty kickass. Note: Just because nature trails are near the sea, does not mean they are not fully infested with mosquitoes. Boo. BUT, dinner was delicious, as was the drive. When we got back towards home, we stopped off at Cow's (PEI equivalent of Coldstone Creamery) for some ice cream, and it was good. I will be uploading pics from today tomorrow, perhaps in the morning? Right now, I SO SLEEPY.

Ok, one or two:















2 comments: